|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 WORKING DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 TON MONTH|
high performance thermal compound,
silicone thermal grease
Product Features :
9765 RTV high performance adhesive sealing silicone is single component, white / grey like dealcoholized, flame retardant heat conductive RTV silicone. Cured adhesive for elastomers; release alcohols after curing, non - corrosive to most metals; small molecular content less than 300ppm; has excellent weather resistance, adhesion properties of wet resistance, excellent heat resistance, has better adhesion to most metal and plastic, ceramic and glass.
Mechanical bonding of TV, CRT, power supply, communications equipment and other electronic, electrical components of the sealing and bonding electronic components fixed etc. The sealing adhesive other flame retardant heat requirements of metal, plastic, glass, etc.
Characteristics before curing
Density (g/cm 3) (GB/T13477-2002) 1.05
The base material of chemical types: Polysiloxane
9765 is a one component, fast cure, non corrosive silicone adhesive sealant that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form an elastic silicone rubber.
· Good adhesion
· Low odor, release an alcohol vapor during cure
· Excellent weatherability
· Excellent dielectric properties
· UL 94-V0 (UL File: E306078)
· Flexible over a wide temperature range from -60â to 200â
· No corrosive to metals.
Typical application: bonding and thermal conductive for electric apparatus
· Surface preparation: All the substrate surface should be clean and dry prior to application. Some solvents can be used to clean the surface.
· How to apply: Squeezing and coating the gel to the clean surface, the coat should be no more than 4mm.
· Curing: 9761 is cured at room temperature by reaction with moisture in the air. Suggested cure conditions are 25â in air with at least 50% relative humidity will accelerate rate of cure.
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handing, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information.
Property Unit value
Specific Gravity at 25â g/ml 1.65
Tack-free at 25â min 10
Cured properties(7 days@25â/60%RH)
Durometer Hardness Shore A 75
Tensile strength MPa 2.5
Thermal conuctivity W/mK 1.0
Temperature range â -40~200
Volume resistivity Ω·cm 1×1015
Dielectric strength kV/mm 20
USABLE LIFE AND STORAGE
· Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
· Stored at or below 25â in the original unopened containers, this product has a usable life of 6 months
from the date of production. Special precautions must be taken to prevent moisture from contacting this material. Containers should be kept tightly close.
At 8-28 â cool and dry place for storage.
Shelf time: 6 months