|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000kg|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/set: A: 10kg/bucket, B: 10kg/bucket.|
|Color:||A: Grey B: White||Density:||1.57g/ml|
|Mix Ratio:||1:1||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
silicone sealing compound,
electrical potting compound
â Product Features:
1.Double component, addition type
2. Room temperature or heating curing
3. High performance on insulation, damp proofing, vibration resistance, chemical resistance, electricleakage resistance
4. No need to add primer coating before use
5. High & low temperature resistant
6. (UL94-1996) V0
|Component of Basic Materials||Polysiloxane|
|Mix Ratio by weight (A:B)||1:1|
|Handing Curing Time||min||120|
|Initial Curing Time||hour||4|
|Full Curing Time||min(80â)||25|
|Thermal conductivity||After Curing||W/(m·K)||1.00|
â Main Applications:
1. For the deep potting of power supply and electronic components and parts
2. Especially suitable for the potting of inside and outside LED displays that request for flame retardant
â How to Use
1. Before use, stir component A by hand or machine properly, keep component B sealed in the can and cut a proper hole at the sharp mouth of cartridge.
2. Check whether it’s adhering to Applied Materials theoretically.
3. Mix component A and B with the mix ratio A: B=1:1 by weight. Before hand simple tests are requested if you need to change the mix ratio.
4.Natural defoaming or vacuum defoaming. Natural defoaming: mix component A and B, stewing 20-30 minutes. Vacuum defoaming: The vacuum degree 0.08-0.1Mpa.Vacuum pumping 5-10 minutes.
5.Perfusion: Completed in Handing Curing time
6.Curing: Ø Room temperature or heating curing. In winter, curing time is longer, so suggest heating to curing.
20kg/set: A: 10kg/bucket, B: 10kg/bucket.
2. Keep it away from children.
3. Use it in ventilated places
4. In case of contact with skins, wipe and then flush with clear water.
5. In case of contact with eyes, flush with clear water immediately and go to hospital for checking.
6. Store it in dry and shady places at the temperature of 8~28â
7. Storage life: 12 months since the date of manufacture.